Thursday, June 10, 2010

By The Time I Read This I May Be Gone.

Some say that the easiest way to end something is to just flat out end it. The problem with ending anything involving human interaction is the possibility of change or evolving. I have certainly become someone I never thought I'd become when I was 22 years old. I didn't expect to take the routes I have and choose the paths I have. I am a very proud person not only for who I am and how I treat others, but what I have experienced in order to get where I am at. Some may think I live a different or obscure lifestyle but I rather enjoy this lifestyle. Sometimes I feel the need, the need for speed and when I open it up it comes rushing in. A day in the life of me is simple, fun and light-hearted for the most part. Factor in some non-sense with the other gender and it's nothing more than another game deciding worth the playtime. A bad game is better than no game!
I recently went on a vacation to Vegas where I dabbled in some interesting scenarios and situations. I can honestly say that if I ever hunkered down in that town I would make a KILLING. I know I could bank hard there, it's just putting my ducks in a row prior to that in order to make it happen. That town is meant for a guy like me! But as for now its throwing O-bombs at people at The Lodge and gallivanting around towns like a living cartoon.

1 comment: