Monday, June 14, 2010

LOL, ROFL, Texts, Picture Mail, Im's, Chatrooms, Vids.

Between heaven and hell is the little place we call reality. For some reason I constantly try to beat the reality out of life and function on different levels but that typically seizes once I pull out that little trickster fuck and begin pounding away and popping pics or vids of everyday life, the mortals world. I cannot predict what will happen with those small pieces of evidence but I can assure you that they will NOT go un-touched. The unfortunate part of that is when the shoe is on the other foot and I am the one being materialized. It's due just and I rarely get upset about these inexcusable events. I have learned to embrace my wild manner and do what comes natural to me. The only negative part of this process is the people who do not understand that it's all in the form of naturalistic art, humor, whatever the fuck I want to do. If it's OK for guys to get paid to do it on TV, then I think it should be OK for guys to do it wherever the fuck they want.
My theories don't always consist of anti-establishment or any of that silly extremist bullshit. One day it would be cool to get married and have kids, but I can only steer my life in the directions I am given. The gorgeous part of life is that you are always able to choose whatever the fuck it is you want. Tell me someone who is choice-less and I'll show you a big fat liar.
I don't like, "LOL's," via text because I am certain that the person LOLing me is not actually, "laughing out loud." They are just trying to end a text convo so they can continue doing whatever it is they are doing, which is most likely nothing.
I will choke until I swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment