Thursday, March 13, 2014

Everybody Cheats

Everybody Cheats

By Trevor A. Keveloh


Everybody cheats. Yes, yes they do in some way or another. Most people are understanding that cheating is more than just fucking someone behind your significant others (going to coin it SO) back, but in this day and age of techno savvy people running around controlling the universe, it goes much further. If you are texting someone behind your SO back and you feel guilt, it’s a form of cheating. If you are using social media to communicate with some behind your SO back and you feel guilt, its cheating. If you are simply connecting with someone else on an emotional level and you begin to have “feelings,” or something of the sort with that person BEHIND your SO back, yup, that’s a big fat cheater right there.
Unfortunately I have been a victim of cheating since high school by every GF but one (you know who you are and thank you for not cheating.) All of them up until the most recent were blatant cheaters. Nothing too fancy about their cheating styles. Just straight up talking, texting, hanging out and fucking other guys. One cheater I felt was the most ridiculous because she went to the furthest extents to lie and cheat. Caught red handed since day one, I wasn’t smart enough to just cut ties as I tried so many times. Just like in the movie, “The Godfather,” she kept pulling me back IN. When I look back I let the notoriety of the sex and age difference become the controlling factor along with the odds stacked against me. Someone MUCH younger and had absolooootly NO clue about anything in life, I felt like I could show her. Little did I know, I was like a fawkn THOUROUGHBRED and she made me work for all these false hopes. It became blatant towards the end that she never intended on a truly healthy and successful relationship, she wanted to “vacation,” away from daddy and “live,” with me as I took care of her. A pattern I had picked up on when she actually discussed something of her past which was a fawkn miracle to even get a glimpse of you she, “really was.” When people don’t really speak of their past, it’s obvious that they have something, or many things, to hide. Of course you ALWAYS find this out at the end. However, I knew this up front but failed to drop the hammer hard enough to end it before it got out of hand, which ironically was a month into the relaltionshiT.
Everybody cheats. I’m sure I have done things to SO that would tiptoe on the lines of cheating or maybe even get in that ocean of cheating. I’ve texted girls or messaged them saying they looked good in an outfit or something of that nature. However I’ve never proactively went out and pushed the lines of flirting into another category of, “why not.”
I stopped at the flirting and pulled myself back, but either way, I had done it. There’s one thing I won’t do and that’s go on an all out CHEAT. Circumstances can alter that but ultimately, you are in control of everything. Too many weak people give the ole,” victim of circumstances,” speech which gets old after a while if it’s the same people ranting that cliché.
Everybody cheats. There are couples out there that have an open relationship and that is a whole nother ball of waxxxy discussion. I’ve personally never been in one but I’ve been in some, “relationships,” that are quite unhealthy. I don’t want to even get involved in discussing those at this point, I’d rather just stick to my basis that, yea, everybody cheats.
Everybody cheats. I’m sure there are plenty of healthy relationships where you aren’t falling into this category, however, I’m sure that everyone at some point in time has fallen into this category. It’s the inevitable, it’s like going to the beach and refusing to swim. You don’t swim, but you sure as shit walk in the water, or dig your toes into the sand all Incubus style, letting the waves come up and wash it away. You don’t go all the way, but you get in there just enough to feel alive, to feel that wave, to feel that water wash away your worries. There may be some people reading this thinking I’m absurd, or paranoid or just a neurotic or narcissistic FAWKTARD, that’s fine, I don’t blame you. You haven’t walked in my shoes so you don’t really know and I’ve never walked in yours, so we are back in agreement, good.
Everybody cheats. If you develop a friendship (with the opposite sex or same sex if it applies) online or via social media while you’re in a relationship and this friendship makes that, “turn,” its starting to look like cheating. When you start discussing personal things, start to vent, start to see this, “friend,” in another way, and you’re still with the other person, you are cheating. You decide not to disclose this person to your SO and being in a once was platonic situation you are now in a romantic and emotional affair, ya just done gone and cheat. Go look up cheating on ole Wikipedia, do it. See what that website has to say. Then look at your past and your friends past and so on and see how much adds up. Who left who for who? How did someone already have an SO a few weeks after being dumped? You look back and you piece that simple childish puzzle together and you kinda laugh at yourself because you knew all along, you saw the tell tale signs, shit you saw the muthafawkn texts or messages or snapchats or whatever tha fawk people are using to test the waters. But it takes that epiphany of, “WHHHHHHHHAT tha FAWWWWWK DOOD,” to wake up and smell the shitstorm brewing in the bedroom. O yea, for anyone reading this still thinking I’m insane or whatever, if you are being intimate with your SO and all of a sudden, your shit don’t work or you feel a distance between you and them, do NOT disregard that. Your body can tell you more than you think if you just listen to it. It’s controlled by you and another part of you, it’s controlled by your instincts, both animalistic and spiritual, so don’t ignore that weirdness during a bang sesh.
Everybody cheats. In closing I want you to GET where I am coming from. I am not here to ruin your day, I am here to express to you my personal beliefs. I am here to share a little bit on what I’ve been thru and what I’ve seen and what I’ve done. I’m here, as a writer, as a friend as a dood that use to serve you DonBombs, I’m here to communicate to you what I believe. I want you to look at yourself today. Then look at yourself back. See if you question something you were doing with someone behind your SO back. I want you to know that it’s ok to admit to it so you can better yourself. If you are a repeat offender, break the cycle. We all need to give that special someone everything. Don’t hold back and be selfish, give them your all. Live free, love free and be free of the constraints of life. For if you don’t give them your all, you will never understand what love really is. If you don’t give someone your all, you’ve never really lived.  But don’t cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment