Wednesday, April 2, 2014

42

It all started with an idea, a dream, a way to live my life accordingly. Fantasies and dreams trying to make them come true, living in a wonderland, a world I don't even know. Puppy dogs and ice cream sunshine and rainbows, running horses with beautiful hair flowing in the wind. I don't believe everything I see, read, hear but I do believe what I feel, what manifests inside me. Its not some delusional manic shit, its truth, its instincts, its something telling me to go right instead of left... Its like that Jeff who lives in the basement movie. It all begins to make sense when you allow it to.

Reach up and onward or else you will never get to where you need to go. Be patient but be persistent. There is no blue print for anyone's life unless you stick to some over-fabricated pile of horseshit that you were taught at young age is what you are suppose to do. Do not do what you are suppose to do, do what you want to do, not what is expected or what is told to you.

Live your life the way you want too. Do not let others tell you what is right or wrong as they do not consume the same mound of flesh you do. Be good to people, be honest, be loyal to those who are worthy of this.

Disconnect from the evils of life, the evils of people, the ones who drag you down and hurt you. Surround yourself with people of positivity. People that share the same goals as you.

In this life if you want to dig ditches, dig with price. If you want to clean tables, clean with pride. If you want to be an engineer, do it with pride. Hard work is a lost art an art that has been forgotten by so many recent generations because the people teaching them have too, lost that art.

My goal when I graduated high school has been kicked, spit on, attacked, tortured, shit on, pissed on and so on. But the few have stood by my side and on the way to this road, I've gained a lot of supporters and gained a lot of negativity. Which means breaking ties and continuing to achieve this goal.

My "soul purpose" in this life is to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment